Camping reservations can be made at our private campground near Index, Washington. You’ll enjoy a beautiful and serene setting with riverfront and creek frontage – the perfect setting for your family or group adventure. All camping reservations must be approved and require completion of our Liability Form and Camp Rental Agreement. Priority is given to our rafting and kayaking groups.
Each participant must review and complete our Liability/Medical Release form prior to taking part in an activity. Minors must have a parent signature. If you would like to have a copy of this form emailed to you please contact us.
Make it an overnight adventure with a night (or two!) at our campground near Index, Washington. This rustic camping is available for individuals and groups.
- No RV hookups
- Bring your own drinking water
- Porta-potties on site
- Limited fires (depending on date of reservation)
- Haul out your own trash (bring trash bags)
- Limited parking - carpool if possible
- Very limited cell phone service (wifi is available nearby at The River House Cafe)