Kayaking and surfing on the Washington coast with our experienced instructors is a unique and fun challenge for your teen adventurer!
Each paddler will enjoy spending time in the surf with kayaks and surfboards, as they take their paddling to a whole new level! Our experienced instructors will work with each student individually to increase their skills and refine their paddling and surf-zone techniques so that your teen will not only learn new skills, but become a more knowledgeable paddler.
Location depends on conditions and skill level of participants.
Each participant must review and complete our Liability/Medical Release form prior to taking part in an activity. Minors must have a parent signature. If you would like to have a copy of this form emailed to you please contact us.
Acknowledgement of Risks & Release of Liability
Safety is our priority! All participants are pre-screened to ensure that they have adequate base skills and proper equipment to participate in this exciting program. At a minimum your teen should have the following experience and equipment prior to the start of the course;
- Strong swimmer who is comfortable in the water
- Basic to intermediate paddling skills (we recommend participation in our Hardshell Kayak Camp or similar experience)
- Kayak roll
- Full wetsuit appropriate for paddling (gear package available for purchase, if needed)
Qualified 14 year olds will be accepted on a case by case basis.
Gain Real Life Skills
Experience Unique and Beautiful Outdoor Environments
The coast is a unique environment that will challenge and thrill your teen!
- Enjoy Fun Recreational Activities for a Healthy Future
- Identify and Develop Areas of Ability and Interest
- Learn Practical Outdoor Safety Skills
- Participate in Responsible Stewardship of the Environment
- Practice Teamwork and Decision-Making
- Quality Role Models